Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: new topic!! cooking

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yes Sparkle~ I could eat chicken stir fry everynite myself. I love peppers and onions and the sauce over the rice, god it's good, so good! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Tonite, just a plain ol'e tomato sandwich. But, that's ok, fresh from the garden.
    Nitey~Nite - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My house smells so good. I'm making my famous spagetti sauce, homemade, tomatos right from my garden, garlic, Mmm, I love garlic,adding other herbs. Then to go with it, parmisian cheese over fresh homemade garlic bread, and a tossed salad with parmisian dressing, homemade of course [img]wink.gif[/img]
    That's my dinner for tonite! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Delicious
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok- Out of my way everyone...I'm coming over NYJ. I'm starving right now but don't feel like cooking...and I can just "smelllll what your cookin'" tonight!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Come on over Sparkle~ enough to feed an army. I will blow some your way, Mmm, can you smell it, so good, so good! LOL... - NYJ -
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Oh, btw~ did I say I was having dessert, I think I forgot to add that.Ha, Well, I made all by myself, chocolate Mousse! It's so creamy and lite,I froze some chocolate on wax paper, so I could have dark chocolate shavings ontop of the mousse, and just a smidgen of whip cream. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Drouling yet? LOL...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Watch out Sparkle I'm right behind you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Pasta is my favorite!!

    JetRnk

  6. #36
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It was simply marvelous darlings, Marvelous!Ha
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Any leftovers NYJ?
    That sounds scrumptious! I worked up an appetite and a half today. Skipped lunch too so spaghetti is definitely a must right about now! LOL!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Always left overs Gus~ come on over and have some. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Have a great day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ok- now your in trouble with me NYJ...Oh how I love CHOCOLATE!!! So good for the soul! Your so lucky I didn't see that last night...I would have showed up on your front door, begged at your feet for a piece of that! LOL [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hey Gus You really did it with those butterbeans I'm laughing my as* off send it overseas the backblast can move mountains
    bab-y. LOL [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic